Sunday, June 23, 2013

Medication Management Freebie (Adult Use Only)

As many of you know from following my blog, I have been in a rehabilitation hospital this summer working with adults. I have received many requests for the items I have been making for use with my adults to be placed in my TPT store. I decided to make this a freebie for all of you. I made these prescription bottle labels and placed them on prescription bottles that were donated by a local pharmacy. Beads were used in place of real medications. Press the picture below to grab the free for use with adults with medications.



Here is the example picture of my materials for this adult cognitive therapy session.

I made 5 sample prescription labels (one for each of the bottles above). Then there is also a "how to read a prescription label from womenshealth.gov . There is a special credit in the document.  I used this in my opening therapy sessions to help my patients navigate the prescription bottle label .


Press the picture above to download the freebie from google docs!

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment